CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Our Athelete!

Here's Isaac playing T ball. I got to see 3 of his practices while I was in Vegas last week. He's pretty good- if I do say so myself! He's long legged and is a good runner for his age. So many of the other kids just trot along looking for the bases while Isaac is on 2nd base in no time! He can throw well and catch too. His dad works with him and you can tell it!
Isaac is a great kid; he always wants to go for a walk, play a game or bake cookies! He really can carry on a conversation with an adult, which is fun too. I got to see him sing in church on Sunday too, so it was a pretty full/fun week!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Allen Fieldhouse said...

isaac likes to stay busy, always wants to be doing "something".